28min #15

     So yep did a 14min session at a website that is used to teach and reinforce basic QWERTY skills called https://www.typing.com and it has joke writing as a way to get keys down to pressure pads. After typing I watched a movie for a bit whilst I caught my breath and before that, I played some video games while listening to KIND OF FUNNY GAMES (podcast) and before that, I did a 7min written word exercise preceded by some more of the same games w/ said podcast being played as background noise after a 3.5min session of bongo drum practice to warm up the hands, as for now onto the rest of this blog entry (28min #15) .


     What's the narrative you want to present! Leave your narrative in the comments section...

    Woo bongos and referees. Also, add social bookmarks onto the web, the probability of going to go get a print out: Likely and probable... Have you ever heard of quantum computing? 

      Spill in the comment's section:

      What's the weather like over there? 
      It’s like this over here:

      Time got wasted because of camera problems. However I can relay that there is a strong lisght...

Comments