28min #14

    I hope all is well and that the social bookmarking effort to get in contact with Quote Media inc. will create some decent backlinks and will boost business. Also hopefully it will spur something worthy to come from the term of phrase ‘ pay and pray’. Here’s hoping that the staff and there families had a fantastic day and a great nights sleep. And that their hopes and dreams come true.

     The social bookmarking was done fittingly enough at a public library. A place where books are marked, tagged and categorized so that it’s easier to find and retrieve in the future. A librarian does this for all patrons of the library πŸ“š. Here is what I can do for you:

     I can present you with an opportunity to make some bitcoin while playing video games on your phone! Simply use the link provided below to download several apps that are fun and after reaching past the 10,000 satoshi marker your points get sent weekly into your Coinbase crypto currency wallet.


      So head on over now. Go now because this particular blog post was pretty hard to keep on a fluent and coherent topic due to the fact that it’s been a long day and right now I’m running on fumes from of the burning midnight oil. Whoa I’m sleepy...

      I’m starting to get the writers block so here’s a dream I once had verbatim from a journal entry:

Comments