28min #13

     There was once a time when the topics I had to write about were force fed to me. Then I graduated grade school and I haven’t seen a penny for my efforts yet. Also once upon a time the website for the UNITED STATES FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM had zero results when the phrase IN GOD WE TRUST was entered into the search bar as a query. That changed after an email was sent stating that all FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES have that slogan on the backside. I still haven’t made a dime of that correction. And last night I provided a link (this link: http://www.bitcoingameapps.com/track.php?ref=6721858) to video games that pay out bitcoin for completing levels and stuff. Yet I haven’t gotten even a single dollar in commission for referrals. See a pattern?

Here’s one more: 

There was once a guy who made a great commission for the sake of gratifying the all mighty. It was said that if commands were followed and the paths of the Lord were searched out all would be good and rewards would not be held from those that sought out Iehova. Think INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE. 

Screw it: 

Why are hyenas such good joke tellers?
...
...
...

They get a lot of laughs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute Dogs Videos

Begin Production For Affiliate Marketing